Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- With robust talent data and intelligent reporting and analytics, Workday Professional Services Automation (PSA) helps you match the right talents to projects, streamline operations, and optimize for profitability and cash flow.
A Workday PSA Consultant will ensure successful deployments by architecting, configuring, and testing the Workday solution to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Locations: This position can be remote - preference will be given to candidates located near Workday offices.
- Become an expert in the Workday Financials product suite
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Help mentor new consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Ensure the client is referenceable once the client is in production
- Share product knowledge with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- At least 3 years of experience implementing Professional Services Automation (PSA) software - REQUIRED
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
- Bachelor degree required
- Passion for customer service
- Functional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Learn more about Workday Financial Management:
Workday Financial Management Product Overview:
Workday Financial Management Receives Top Scores for Customer Satisfaction:
Workday Consulting team brings the value of Workday to our customers through product knowledge, partnership, and an unbreakable promise to see our customers succeed.
Interested? Click "Apply Now" above to learn more!
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.