The Services Solution Consultant for the Bronto Division will act as a dedicated presales resource to scope out services solutions for prospects and clients. The Consultant will regularly create and conduct services presentations both in-person and remotely, deep dive into custom solutioning, coordinate with Professional Services staff on projects and project estimations and generate statements of work. The Consultant will manage to annual targets (KPIs), aid in improvements to the services sales process and is responsible for proper setting of client expectations and satisfaction.
- Achieve revenue goals through support of the sales organization, including pre-sales conversations with prospects, solutioning for clients and development of SOWs
- Be the go-to expert on all PS offerings, building strong relationships within the sales organization
- Generate custom presentations for complex deals
- Collaborate with Professional Services team members on execution capabilities and time estimations
- Contribute to RFPs
- Consistently look to improve services selling and support the sales organization through development and execution of sales training
- Act as a presales to post-sale liaison - ensuring passage of critical details from the presales process to delivery teams
- Stay up-to-date on Bronto platform changes/new features
- Document all client interactions
- Tackle ad hoc assigned initiatives/projects
- Potentially train new hires
- Identify (and potentially execute on) ideas to improve offerings, create efficiencies
- BS/BA degree
- 3-5 years of online marketing experience (direct eCommerce or in an agency setting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven interdepartmental success
- Strong client-facing experience including the abilities to consult and solution through services - particularly with high-value clients
- Participates in driving new business through presentations to prospects and scoping enterprise service engagements
- Proven expertise of understanding complex customer requirements and translating to technical implementations and experience with web-based applications
- Ability to develop professional plans, documents and presentations for senior-level executives within client organizations and own organization
- Ability to build and leverage high-quality intellectual capital in order to scale and create efficiencies
- In-depth understanding of online marketing industry & relevant market sectors
- Strength in multi-tasking and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Exhibit core competencies of business acumen, communication/teamwork, integrity/trust,organizational savvy, problem-solving and being action-oriented
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Works directly with Consulting sales to analyze customer business needs.
Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment in order to design business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Operates independently by applying Oracle methodology, company procedures, leading practices, and creativity to develop business solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. Influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals. Contributes to statements of work, work breakdown structures and/or level of effort and staff plans. Presents and demonstrates solutions to customers. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for transitioning deal knowledge to implementation team. May lead solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes within one product family; or architects and designs technology solutions that address cross stack issues.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Broad product, technology or industry expertise. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices. Knowledge of competitive and partner products, technology and solutions. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.