Find Your Forward as a Professional Services Technical Consultant at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas. Members of our consulting team thrive on this environment to build the solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and businesses worldwide.
In this role, you’ll help build the technology responsible for our core services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
About the Role:
The purpose of this position is function as an ECM consultant is to implement and upgrade our Nautilus product.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility to deploy and upgrade Nautilus systems
- 5+ Years of experience with ECM (Enterprise Content Management) technology and terminology.
- 5 + Years of experience with Hyland Software/OnBase solutions or competitive ECM products, including some (not all required but nice to haves) Hyland Certifications such as Installer, Workview, Workflow and OnBase APIs.
- Knowledge of Fiserv products
- Strong project management skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people.
- Experience with Information and Network Management (e.g. Integration, infrastructure, firewalls, servers, associated hardware and software).
- Experience working with clients, consulting (selling), communicating with all levels of management and C level members of the organization.
- Experience in business process analysis and documenting functional requirements.
- Ability to effectively work within a team environment.
- 5+ years of technical experience to include: Systems Administration with Windows 2008 or 2012 server and some familiarity with Windows 2003, workstation experience with Windows XP, Vista and 7 WS
- Experience with Design and Documentation Languages, such as BPMN 2.0, UML
- Position requires the ability to install Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, as well as third-party Windows 2003/2008/2012 applications.
- Must be proficient in writing Batch Files, SQL Queries and related Syntax.
- 5+ years of experience in software problem identification and resolution as well as relational database administration experience using SQL 2005 or higher is required.
- BA/BS finance or accounting degree, technical degree, or equivalent work experience
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience within a project team attaining exposure to project process, terminology and expectations of timelines
- PMP preferred
- Hyland Onbase certifications preferred
A little about us: