More information about this job:OVERVIEW:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco. POSITION SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for gathering and implementing pricing in the form of deals in an accurate and timely manner as well as order guides and restriction charts. Consistently monitoring and reviewing the Company's pricing system in order to identify and recommend necessary changes to enhance the possibility of or immediately improvement of profit margins. Sysco Central Florida is located at 200 W. Story Rd, Ocoee, FL 34761.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurate and timely setup of vendor & customer agreements. Including 'SPIN', CPAS and other agreements as needed
- Accurate and timely setup/maintenance of all Price Rules, Bid Rules, and Validation rules for ALL customers including setup/maintenance of groups, group ID's, item groups and National ID's
- Conduct audits of Master Distribution Agreements, Price Rules, Bid Rules, CPAS and Vendor agreements including verifying margins or markups and frequency; all LCC and CMU customers with audit verification privileges must be audited annually and those with no audit verification privileges must be audited once every two years; compile audit information in a report format for distribution to the appropriate SYSCO personnel
- Review and research issues on reporting, review daily below A/P report, New account report, New Item report, Multiple Deals report, Appropriation report, Unclaimed Billback report, Expiring Deals report, and other reports as needed
- Accurate and timely review, maintenance and issue of CPAS payments; ensure weekly CPAS posting is completed
- Work closely with Sales Management and Merchandising Departments on issues related to Contracts, Agreements and any pricing issues
- Engage in such other related activities and special projects as may be required or assigned
- Maintain attendance standards as set by the company
Education and / or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years progressive experience within accounting, finance, or auditing
- Experience with contracts and/or auditing
- Detail and deadline-oriented
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.