Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to
develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in more than 200 countries and territories.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 9,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Job Description CRIPTION:
Information Security (IS) PMO is seeking an experienced professional to join the IS PMO team. Our team provides overall project portfolio planning and project management support to our security experts within IS. You will engage with the annual portfolio planning and on-going portfolio management process, managing various aspects of the overall effort, working with IS leadership to gather requirements and effectively represent IS priorities. This position involves heavy collaboration across all security and broader technology functions so the ability to learn quickly is a must. In addition, you may support ad hoc projects that pop-up throughout the year. To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong project/program financial reporting capabilities and be comfortable developing and presenting project reports to top leadership and
other internal partners. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support annual portfolio planning activities, coordinating across IS and with IS supporting organizations.
- Support portfolio reporting and metrics requirements.
- Manage the portfolio database, validating all data entered, providing extracts/reports as needed by the PMO and IS management throughout the portfolio planning process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders (i.e. executives
and staff) in IS and serve as a key point of contact for the IS project portfolio.
- Work with key cross-functional stakeholders in Technology to continuously improve IS processes related to project management.
- Partner with IS PMO reporting team to manage dashboards, and other project portfolio health tracking mechanisms to provide visibility to key stakeholders within IS and across the Technology organization.
- Partner with IS business community to coordinate initial project planning activities.
- Utilize project management expertise to manage approved ad hoc IS projects, beyond the initial approval project portfolio.
- Establish an understanding of basic security concepts to be effective in capturing business requirements and strategic plans.
- 8 years relevant experience in a high-tech business planning or project management role.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- A BA/BS or equivalent work experience is required. Concentration in Business, Computer Science or a related technical discipline. MBA is a plus.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project financial management reporting expertise with proficiency in Tableau a plus.
- Operates with minimal supervision and is able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project,
- Experience using Clarity PPM a plus.
- Ability to track and assist with project management of strategic initiatives including driving cross-functional deliverables and timelines.
- Great teammate; able to communicate with technical and business experts across the organization. Collaborates easily and successfully with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure.
- Demonstrates well-developed strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in an environment that is dynamic, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Able to contribute new ideas and find solutions to business challenges.
- PMP or other industry recognized project management certification is
recommended and preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.