At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Coordinate and Track Work Management Commitments, Monitor Work Management Performance. Assist the Work Management Director in the daily execution and direction of the Work Management Department. Routinely assess departmental performance against business plan goals and industry-best performance via assessments, peer reviews and evaluations, and develop actions to achieve continuous improvement. Manage the use of the standard scheduling and interface tools by station personnel to ensure data integrity of all site forced, planned and refueling outage networks. Ensure offical reports reflect the most timely and accurate information available.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist Work Management Director, Online Manager and Outage Manager with duties associated with various meetings like PAR and Outage Meetings. Accountable for setting up and monitoring site practices that ensure no information is lost or corrupted in site outage networks.
- Perform assessments, evaluations, and performance planning for Work Management. Accountable for the accuracy of official work management / outage reports.
- Coordinate and track Work Management action items and commitments
- Coordinate Work Management Self - Assessments and Work Management inspections (NRC, INPO).
- Develop and manage Work Management related programs.
- Manage the interface of data between the scheduling tool and various other databases associated with the scheduling process and manage the use of the standard scheduling software relative to schedules. This includes security access control to the scheduling and interface tools, and maintenance of code structures.
- Perform Performance Monitoring.
- Development of Department Business Plan / Budget.
- Mentor department succession planning efforts and lead overall development planning to ensure organizational growth.
- Provide training coordination.
- Minimum of 10 years of Nuclear power plant experience, including 3 years previous professional/exempt level experience
- Nuclear Power Plant System Knowledge
- Personal Computer (PC) skills
- Understanding of commitment tracking, self-assessment, and corrective action processes
- BS technical degree
- IT experience
- Database management knowledge
- Supervisor Experience
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster