Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Enterprise Data Governance Management group has a mission to significantly improve the understanding, protection and quality of critical data across the enterprise to ensure it is well managed, of high quality and fit for purpose. The group consists of the Data Governance Team, the Master Data Management (MDM) Team, the Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) project team, and the Enterprise Content Management System team (ECMS), and the Resolution and Recovery Management Information System (RRP MIS) Team.
The officer program administrator provides program support to the Enterprise Data Governance and Management team, liaising with the team leads and members across the organization and reporting to the groups' CAO.
• Participates in program planning and management by maintaining program tracking database and documentation, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation
• Assists with the analysis of deliverables tracking, change requests, and reporting, recommending solutions and process improvements
• Serves as advocate for the program regarding resource and reporting needs, interfacing with groups across the organization
• Assists in the preparation of presentation materials for governance committees, regulators, and other audiences
• Ensures project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Facilitates project meetings effectively
• Communicates relevant project information to his/her manager and project stakeholders, escalating as appropriate
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
• Collaborate with other members on the project team on various deliverables
• Maintains teams' sharepoint documentation and communication sites
• Coordinates compliance exercises, such as Privacy/Written Information Security Program and Business Continuity Plan for both teams
• Manages contingent labor set up, approval, onboarding, and tracking process
• Assists with space management and other team administrative responsibilities as needed
• A willingness to take on additional responsibilities as requested
• Bachelor's Degree
• Analytical and project planning skills
• Strong attention to detail and data management skills
• Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills
• Relationship management and facilitation skills
• Ability to multi-task and collaborate across multiple groups
• Ability to work independently
• PC skills, including Office applications, project scheduling and flowcharting software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
• Team player and comfortable working with deadlines
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.