Under supervision of the Sr. Nurse Manager, the program coordinator acts as a liaison between field team and Lash Group Clinical Services programs. Coordinates daily activities of the field team to ensure Lash Group is meeting contract obligations. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in scheduling in-services by gathering critical information.
- Helps to h andles contracting and onboarding of the new field staff.
- Prepares, confirms, and follows up with nurses for training.
- Verifies and resolves license and compliance issues.
- Supports customer service activities by answering or resolving any issues and concerns.
- Assist in p reparin g monthly client reports and monthly billing invoices to clients.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
High school degree or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of one (1) year experience working in a customer service environment; medical or pharmaceutical background preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with problems via telephone while maintaining and promoting a positive image of Lash Group.
- Good organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel and Goldmine
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.