We are seeking a Program Coordinator to join our fast-paced IaaS business. You will partner with managers to coordinate various projects, events, and complex schedules in a high tempo environment. This is a customer-facing role; thus, you will act as a front-line contact person for the team and company. You will need to have a bias for action and be resourceful in order to excel in this high-tempo, self-help culture. You will bring a high-level of organization, flexibility, and ownership to this role, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, programs, and schedules while maintaining poise under pressure. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Daily responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Previous administrative and customer service experience in a professional office environment.
- Exhibits a professional, confident, and outgoing demeanor.
- Possesses strong bias for action and solid leadership skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and strategically.
- Has excellent telephone etiquette.
- Brings stellar written and verbal communication skill.
- Excels in a fast paced ambiguous environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
- Managing and maintaining many calendars for managers and team
- Act as a floor admin to oversee space planning
- Ordering new equipment and supplies
- Scheduling interview loops, phone screens and informational meetings.
- Uploading all candidate data into company database.
- Creating travel accounts and arrangements for candidates and team.
- Arranging various meetings revolved around team events, special programs, and projects.
- Onboarding new hires and conducting new hire orientations.
- Providing follow-up correspondence
- Tracking projects, programs, and team activities.
- Weekly reporting of data and metrics
- Identifying opportunities for improving business and scheduling efficiency
Provides administrative/clerical support to a function, group or customer base. Supports an SVP or below.
Spends less than 20% of time providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative and clerical details. Spends more than 80% of time on special projects. Projects may include equipment management, training new hires on policies and procedures, project coordination and logistics, documentation and collateral coordination, liaison to Human Resources, create administration manuals. May participate in operational task forces. May analyze basic spreadsheet models and track projects.
Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative is needed in resolving problems and making recommendations. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Normally does not receive work instructions, may determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise other administrative employees. Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. Knowledge of spreadsheet applications. Demonstrated strong organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated. Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email messaging tools, etc. BA/BS degree or equivalent. 2 - 4 years of related experience.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.