The Corporate Program Management Office (CPMO) provides expertise and focus for the successful integration and execution of business-critical and enterprise-level programs essential to the long term success of Takeda's US Business Unit.
The Program Director, CPMO integrates and leads key enterprise-level strategic initiatives/programs, and also increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the US BU by helping to build project management competency, maturity and discipline across the BU.
- Key Objectives
- Provide directional leadership as well as traditional cross-functional program support
- Ensure full organizational alignment and balance across disciplines
- Facilitate effective, efficient and timely decision making
- Identify gaps, issues, concerns, and risks - drive resolution or elevate as necessary
- Develop appropriate program governance focusing on program complexity and the need for cross-functional integration
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS: EDUCATION:
- Design, develop and implement program/project management processes, systems and governance to be deployed at the corporate level of the organization, such as project proposals, project plans, schedules and timelines, risk mitigation plans, issue resolution & tracking logs, communication plans, project meetings and updates, transfers of learnings, and resource (financial and personnel) funding and reconciliation.
- Interface with Executive Leadership to align on goals and objectives, and to manage issues and challenges.
- Ensure sufficient and appropriate resources are allocated to meet program objectives, elevating significant resource or program impediments to Executive Leadership.
- Articulate roles and responsibilities of core team members, and lead cross-functional project execution.
- Effectively communicate project status and any issues; ensure that programs operate within approved budget.
Bachelor degree in business, management, science, or finance. Master's/MBA desired. EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years experience in at least two of the following cross-functional: production, engineering, product development, project management, sales and marketing, quality, purchasing, finance or legal of which minimally 3 - 5 years must be in a people or project management capacity.
- High degree of strategic awareness; strong leadership, negotiation and influence skills
- Expert project management skills
- General knowledge of tracking and project management applications, tools and templates
- Good comprehension of corporate-level financial management and company goals. Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentations)
- Multi-faceted background with direct involvement or in-depth knowledge in two or more of the following business units; Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Supply Chain, Manufacturing/Packaging, Research & Development.
- Working knowledge of budgeting and planning processes.
- Project Management Professional Certification helpful but not required.
- Less than 20% travel, both domestic and international
- Ability to fly or drive to various meetings/client sites.
we are driven to improve people's lives www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. Schedule
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered, supported and inspired to use their unique talents toward our mission to serve patients.