Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Program Director, Strategic Operations, to be located at any JSC site in NA, EMEA, or Puerto Rico.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Program Director, Strategic Operations will be responsible for:
• Developing and maintaining standard business processes in support of the MTO Strategic Operations Function.
• Managing certain key processes within the Strategic Operations Portfolio and provide ad hoc support to the Strategic Operations Leader for special projects.
• Change management and communication within MTO as it relates to business projects, priorities and initiatives.
• Building and maintaining robust business processes in support of the MTO Strategic Plan, including the Platform Strategic Plans and site master plans.
• Cross Platform Coordination; building robust processes in support of common initiatives across the 3 Platforms, including program management for programs and projects and driving standardization.
• MTO Performance Management; aggregate performance metrics, identify performance exceptions, drive cross-Platform improvements.
• MTO Lead for setting up and maintaining the Make Owner process.
• Supporting JJPS deployment in platforms and establish/manage processes to leverage business value across platforms.
• Program management of the transformation to new MTO operating model, ensuring Process changes, structure, Governance and interfaces are put in place.
• Tracking the identifying dependencies and risks within the proposed model.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree required (Science, Engineering, or Finance preferred). A Master’s degree strongly preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in supply chain, manufacturing operations and/or engineering is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in business process development and/or deployment is preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of core Supply Chain Business Processes is required.
• Experience or knowledge of Process Excellence (PE) is also required. Possessing a Six Sigma Black Belt certification is preferred.
• Pharmaceutical or healthcare is background is preferred.
• Most recent experiences should include a diversity of experiences and leadership roles across different geographical regions overseeing manufacturing operations and/or technical functions. Leadership over global strategic projects or initiatives strongly desired.
• Business and strategic acumen is required.
• This position requires a high degree of “outside – in” thinking and creativity. Critical to success is the ability to adapt broad industry best practices / strategies to the pharmaceutical space, and to connect multiple complimentary initiatives into a clear and concise strategy.
• Also required are - Influencing skills, analytical skills, excellent oral and written presentation skills.
• Demonstrated strong track record of achievement/exceeding overall results, including strategic program management and deployment, business plan commitments, quality and compliance, cost improvements, etc.
• Strong leadership, coaching, communications and change management skills that serve to motivate and inspire a highly engaged workforce to significantly improve performance achieve stretch goals and solve problems.
• Demonstrated results working with and developing diverse global teams to achieve results.
• Strong partnering/collaboration skills with ability to influence change with or without authority, especially at VP and/or leadership team levels.
• This position is a global role and can be located at any JSC site in NA, EMEA, or Puerto Rico and may require up to 30% of domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa, North America, North America-United States-Puerto RicoOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.