THE MEDICAL CENTER OF PLANO Program Facilitator PRN POSITION SUMMARY:
Provides direct and indirect nursing services to the community under the supervision of the professional nurse and performs tasks necessary to the functioning of the department. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
MEASURES OF EFFECTIVENESS:
- Assists in teaching community education classes.
- Prepares and maintains accurate departmental records, including gathering demographic data from registration cards.
- Helps with facilitating departmental office functions.
- Assists in assigning office tasks to volunteers.
- Performs psychomotor skills as outlined during educational training and orientation process. (See Critical Skills Checklist.)
- Utilizes computer or handheld for documentation.
- Attendance and being on time, and ready to work assigned PRN hours.
Qualifications: POSITION REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Required
- As observed by manager and others.
- Review of documentation.
- Patient care and/or department service is delivered in a safe, competent, and efficient manner as determined by outcomes, quality monitors, and other internal and external processes.
- Conduct and interpersonal relationships contribute positively to the delivery of quality care and services, and to orderly operation of the department and the facility.
- Skills are maintained and enhanced through consultation with manager, interdisciplinary team members, participation in planning activities, and attendance at in-service and continuing education programs.
: Some college. Preferred:
Bachelor's Degree or nursing student Licensure/certification/registration:
No employment experience is required. Teaching and/or facilitation experience necessary. Special Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing. Ability to speak and interact with large audiences. Course of study must have included appropriate instructions to perform the tasks which will be delegated.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom