PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 1562338609
Constellation Brands is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Currently seeking an individual for Program Management Support to work alongside the Product Development team.
* Guiding innovation initiatives (new product development, line extensions, package changes, etc) through Constellation Brands NPD Stage Gate process from initial conception to launch
* Manage multiple NPD projects simultaneously and utilize formal project management methodologies and tracking tools.
* Strong project manager that has experience working across business units (both upstream and downstream) and with internal stakeholders.
* A high level of business acumen to see the big picture as well as manage the project details.
* Organize cross-functional input (eg: finance, ops) for new projects.
* Ensure all line extensions, new brands, package changes, etc, in price tier clear process steps.
* Manage relationships and act as the activist role in overcoming obstacles and clearing stage gates project by project.
* Develop and manage project timelines, risk profiles and supply cross-functional tasks.
* Identify commercialization hurdles and drive resolutions.
* Communicate project status and milestones to key stakeholders.
* Aggregate list of ideas across teams; bucket by level of risk and review with Process Lead Director.
* Establish timelines & milestones for NPD Toolkit; across samples department, trade marketing and key field sales to ensure selling tools are available when projected.
* Compile all business cases (through each stage gate) and raise conflicts with project owners (brand).
* Compile all briefs and pilot plans on behalf of brand; revise risk assessment of project.
* Compile all post mortems for review and improvements.
* New product development and execution experience required.
* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with shifting priorities.
* Demonstrated top notch organization skills, ability to work within processes, strong attention to detail and the capacity to manage aggressive timelines.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* A proven track record of successfully delivered projects on time and within scope.
* Proficient in relevant project management software.
* Experience working successfully within a team environment.
* Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
* PMP Certification, Six Sigman, and/or a BA degree
* 5+ years project management experience