Under general direction of the Director of Regional Operations acts as a pivot point for product development and implementation for specific manufacturer relationships; functions with all operational staff as well as business development and implementation managers to develop standard operating procedures and statement of work for individualized programs. Responsible for the day-to-day functions as it relates to the programs problem identification problem solving and problem elevation.
- Communicates with multiple branches to validate accuracy of data for manufacturer reporting.
- Develops and implements standard operating procedures to ensure efficient delivery of products and services including billing and collections.
- Forecasts manages and measures operational performance to ensure meeting the requirements of the defined business plan performance goals and operating budget.
- Establishes and documents work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the operation including coordination of various functional departments and training of staff.
- Primary contact for the client concerning operational issues.
- Addresses payer-related contract.
- Manages and directs staff of program coordinators billing A/R and administrative staff; responsible for forecasting and hiring additional staff as needed.
- Relies on expert experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Generates weekly detailed reporting and inventory reporting for manufacturer contracts.
- Responsible for quarterly reconciliation report for manufacturer contacts.
- Compiles and interprets reports relevant to program performance program demonstrated best practices and sales distribution.
- Interfaces with management companies such as the Lash Group and patient assistance foundations as well as the actual manufacturer partner for issues that relate to the day-to-day functionality of the Program.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of six (6) years progressively responsible related experience including at least two (2) years experience at a manager level.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and staff development skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs