A Program Manager job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will provide project leadership and drive all aspects of program launch. You will lead a cross functional team to bring product design to production as well as serve as a key customer contact for engineering, quality and launch teams. Automotive supplier experience is required. Honda experience would be a bonus.
Program Manager job responsibilities include:
• Project leadership and drive all aspects of program launch
• Lead a cross functional team to bring product design to production
• Serve as key customer contact for engineering, quality and launch teams
• Ensure customer deliverables and program timing are met
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering is desired
• Automotive supplier experience; Knowledge of progressive, tandem and transfer stamping die
• 5+ years of Program Manager experience; Experience & understanding of APQP and PPAP processes
• Experience of automotive underbody components
If you are interested in this Program Manager job in Grand Rapids, MI please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.