Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 24, 2016
Reference ID: 15000IH2
Dell Financial Services provides lease, loans and revolving credit services for Dell consumer and commercial customers. As a leader in the leasing, financing, disposition, and recovery of technology systems, we provide our customers with a single point of contact and accountability for their technology needs. By accessing Dell's worldwide online business model, we offer integrated order processing and tracking, outstanding customer service, and one-stop shopping for hardware, software, servers, workstations, and peripherals
Program Manager - Round Rock, TX
Dell Financial Services is seeking a talented Program Manager to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be working with a globally distributed team and planning, executing and controlling the delivery of projects.
As a DFS Program Manager you will expected to:
* Drive all aspects of Project Management, including collaboration and coordination across multiple IT and business segments.
* Apply a range of techniques to estimate project effort and cost.
* Define project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for projects.
* Manage resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital) to complete projects/programs on time and within budget.
* Perform tasks typical of a Scrum Master (facilitate Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Scrum Meetings, etc).
* Conduct Program Management activities including weekly Scrum-of-Scrums, actively manage cross-functional dependencies and teams;
* Report project status to different stakeholder groups.
* Actively map, study and address risks and issues by elaborating a mitigation/response plan and while proactively tracking its execution.
* Create and deliver professional presentations on project kick-offs and phase gates.
* Conduct conference calls with globally distributed team members and customers.
* Review project deliverables and ensure adherence to quality standards
* Establish and control project change management processes to secure project scope.
* Ensure consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies in all projects
* Mediate internal issues and conflicting priorities among cross-functional teams to keep the team focused on delivery
* Track project budget and resource utilization across projects which could be under different programs.
* Plan and execute project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
* Manage third party relationships in the successful achievement of project/program delivery.
* 2 years of Project Management experience.
* Proven experience leading globally distributed multi-disciplinary project teams in projects using different software development methods (Scrum, Waterfall, etc).
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
* Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
* Organization and prioritization skills.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Project and MS Excel for planning and tracking purposes.
* Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries
* PMP or PgMP certification.
* Experience with Microsoft TFS for agile program delivery.
* Experience developing solutions for the Financial Services industry.
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Support Services - Project Program Management*
**Title:** *Program Manager*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *15000IH2*