Do you view Supply Chain as a playground of opportunity? Oracle Worldwide Operations manages the hardware supply chain for both the (external) commercial business and also for internal customers in support of the rapidly growing Oracle Cloud. In responding to increasingly complex business environment, a new Center of Excellence organization within Global Planning & Fulfillment has been formed to focus on designing, scaling & transforming business processes, system capabilities & advanced analytics to enable successful GP&F operations & optimize business outcome We are seeking highly-talented supply chain professionals can strengthen our capabilities and help enable the broader business objectives. The Program Manager is to partner with Business Architect, Data Scientists, Functional Process Experts & individuals from operations for project implementations. Managing project scope, timeline, budge & org adoptions. If you enjoy taming ambiguity and complexity by developing value-add structure, new capabilities & process agility, this challenge may be for you. Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Scope, framework and lead cross functional team on complex projects
- Strong builder & comfortable with ambiguity and bring frame work
- Track multiple projects tasks to proactively anticipate problems, while always maintaining a solution orientation and well-balanced perspective around risks & escalations
- Manage budget, project plan/schedule & project scope. Develop complete execution plans that incorporate contingency planning and risk assessments.
- Lead & facilitate productive meetings for decision making, and collaboration with all parties to abtain mutual wins
- Knowledge on collaboration IT platform
- Develop & deliver communication, training & change management plans
- College degree or equivalent and 2 years of project management experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a level of ambiguity consistent with new business models.
- Team player, excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 2 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.