PROGRAM MANAGER 2
The Sway (www.sway.com <http://www.sway.com>) team is chartered with contributing to the re-invention of the future of Office output and creation. Imagine that documents on paper and slides in a carousel had never existed. If we were starting over today, what kind of output would we want users to create? The Sway team is designing experiences that takes a range of, modern content? (tweets, hashtags, videos, photos, search, social, infographics, etc) as well as traditional content, and transforms it into immersive, interactive and responsive experiences that look incredible across a range of devices.
If you are passionate about working on challenging UX paradigms and designing features on new technology to enable innovative customer scenarios, then this is the team for you!
We are looking for an exceptional Program Manager with a track record of successfully shipping and a passion for execution. By joining our team, you will drive a critical stage of our shipping strategy, identify and own end user scenarios from start to finish, delivering relevant parts of the application user experience and supporting infrastructure.
• Own the business priorities and outcomes for areas of the product
• Develop plans and strategies to achieve those outcomes
• Design and ship relevant features and scenarios across multiple platforms (Windows, IOS and Android), resolutions, and form factors (browser, desktop, and mobile)
• Help build a growth mindset on the team with an emphasis on focusing on users, usage and a data driven culture
• Lead planning for features by release wave, including alignment of scenarios with product and business strategies, analysis of UX & technical differentiators, and overall feature prioritization
• Partner closely with the design and dev team to create useful and delightful user interactions with stunning visual designs.
• Demonstrable creativity and strategic thinking with high tolerance for ambiguity.
• Strong UX and feature design skills
• Passion for interacting directly with customers as part of your data driven approach to product design and engineering
• Makes things happen i.e. gets #@$& done!
• Strong technical background and understanding of software engineering principles, with demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on new technical domains
• Ability to write simple, clear scenarios, problem statements, requirements and specifications. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, user understanding and empathy, and proven cross-group collaboration experience.
• Ability to plan and manage multiple projects/features concurrently
• Able to use data to increase intuition and inform decision making.
• 1-2+ years of program management and shipping experience over several years Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.