Innovate. Boldly lead. Impact millions. The Core Services Engineering group is leading the company’s Digital Transformation journey. We see across the entire company - building scalable, end-to-end cloud services for our future business needs. Core Services Engineering (CSE) delivers the services, applications, and websites that every Microsoft employee uses in some part of their work - benefits, expenses, time & absence reporting, to name a few? as well as services that power business processes across Microsoft. We are the first to use our own technology at enterprise scale. Our early adopter experiences, as well as best practices, offer an inside view of Microsoft, which helps inform our customers how to make our technology work for them.
Success during this next business revolution lies undeniably within leadership, talent, and culture to make it happen. Ready for this era? Come work in a team where you know your skills will be leveraged to the fullest and some more, where you work in a diverse team with opportunities to grow and have impact across all the latest Microsoft services & technologies.
End User Services - Team Productivity is looking for a seasoned Program Manager with a passion for and vast operating experience to work on Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Exchange or Conferencing (incl. devices like SurfaceHub, Trio or Rigel). In this role you will be driving scenarios and epics related to one or more of the three core employee experiences our team is responsible for, Communicating/Voice, Meeting and/or Collaborating. In this position you are accountable to drive advancements in our experiences and you will work with internal as well as external partners, Product Groups and/or other Core Services Engineering teams.
We are looking for a self-driven individual who enjoys learning new technologies and can see the future potential of this technologies. We are passionate about the intersection of user experience and technology and are committed to achieving new levels of team productivity.
- Contribute to roadmap/portfolio for our experiences Communicating/Voice, Meeting, Collaborating) and service options (e.g. Skype for Business, Teams, Skype Broadcasting, Exchange, Voice & Video Conferencing)
- Drive feature specification and program management to deliver against the roadmap to ensure on time delivery with high quality
- Work with key internal and external partners to gather feedback, manage dependencies, drive new features, and ensure customer success
- Build and foster strong relationships and deliver across a broad set of dependencies inside and outside of Core Service Engineering
- Serve as a bridge between business and technical implementation
- Define and track all defined deliverables from conception through test and launch, leveraging established processes, tools and communication mechanisms
- Regularly present program status, roadmaps
- Drive service maturity for our service options to improve processes, tools and communication
- 5+ years of program management experience
- B.S. in Computer Since, Engineering Information Science or 8 years equivalent experience
- Certified Scrum Master
- 3+ years experience in one or more of the following: Skype for Business, Teams, Exchange, O365 and/or Voice, Video, Conferencing Solutions
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly
- Think creatively and critically about product features and service capabilities
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in and ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Strong program management, leadership and cross group collaboration skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in in leading delivery across multiple teams, regions, and organizations, managing program in a complex environment delivering an end-to-end solution
-Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Familiarity with VSTS, ITIL, Agile and DevOps
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.