Do you want to drive digital transformation for Microsoft’s Commercial customers? Do you want to be part of the Microsoft 365 revolution?
This year at Inspire, we unveiled Microsoft 365 which brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security, delivering a complete, intelligent and secure solution to empower employees, and helps satisfy Enterprise needs for a Modern Workplace.
Windows 10 is a crucial part of this story. We’re looking for a star Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for setting the strategy and driving an important, cross-division project for Windows 10, that provides value to Microsoft 365 customers.
You will be responsible for:
• Analyzing and articulating the right business offering
• Presenting the ideas to get buy-in from stakeholders
• Leading the cross-group execution team to successfully deliver
You’ll work closely with Business Development, Marketing and Planning to build this from the ground up, define the roadmap for how Windows 10 delivers compelling value to Microsoft 365 customers, align partnerships across engineering teams within Microsoft and beyond and at the same time drive execution of your own development team. You’ll need to be great at collaboration, managing relationships with customers/internal stakeholders and building complex technical features that span multiple groups within Microsoft - at the same time, you’ll also need to understand the business model, demonstrate deep customer empathy and be at the center of innovation.
• 5+ years’ experience shipping products in a program manager or developer capacity
• BA/BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred
• Excellent cross group collaboration skills and ability to work with both internal & external partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication ability
• Experience working with IT or Enterprises is a plus
• Strong Operating system knowledge and familiarity with Windows preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.