Are you ready to revolutionize how teams collaborate and work together? Microsoft Teams is the hub where the power and capabilities of Office 365 come together – Chats, Calling and Video, File sharing and more… Microsoft Teams is about bringing a team together with experiences that make it easy and fun to share and collaborate!
As a member of our Mobile apps team, you will be responsible for core aspects of our user experience and platform. This includes driving the vision and execution for our UI and ensuring end-to-end polish across all areas of the product. A successful PM in this area will have mobile and UI experience but will also be able to wear technical hats and ensure our platform is solid.
- Own the Mobile team backlog and deliverables, driven with a clear charter, prioritization, and urgency for delivery
- Collaborate with design and product teams to ensure our UI is polished, modern, and consistent
- Plan and lead requirements, project, and relevant competitive reviews with team and executive leadership
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch
- 3+ years of program management experience with proven success in delivering end user facing products and services on mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- A growth hacker with passion for solving user problems backed with sharp analysis of data
- The ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and change direction when needed
- The ability to think creatively and critically about product features, architecture, and capabilities
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and ability to go deep in technical areas
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience). MBA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.