Our new world of connected devices and continuous services is powered by many of the services developed by the Cloud & Enterprise team. Our Cloud & Enterprise International team is responsible for delivering the international versions of Azure, System Centre, SQL, Visual Studio and Business Applications.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic technical Program Manager who is data driven and customer focused who can evolve how we deliver localization as a service. This is a highly collaborative role, working with many stakeholders across the engineering teams, supply chain and other International teams to develop processes that deliver high quality, fast turnaround localization of our product and services.
We’re looking for people with:
• 3+ years of program manager experience or user research
• Experience and passion for data mining, analytics and machine learning technologies
• Ability to gain trust and influence broad stakeholders including engineering teams, partners, supply chain, peers and other International teams across Microsoft
• Passion for making decisions and driving innovative solutions based on data
• Ability to apply creativity, critical thinking and solution focused in a dynamic working environment
• Desire to build a better experience for our International customers
What we do:
• Deliver high quality localized products and services across the C+E portfolio through daily, weekly and monthly release cycles scaling up to 111 languages
• Deeply understand engineering systems and project-life cycle of each product/service to integrate localization into agile dev process
• Identify areas of improvement to increase agility and efficiency in engineering, development and localization processes & tools, and drive innovation to optimize speed to market
• Immerse ourselves in the product scenarios to understand business environment & competitive landscape; identify the right/suitable local customer experience that have the most value, revenue, or strategic impact
• Create infrastructure to continuously collect, access and consume required International data; automate as much as possible and utilize it to make decisions
• Partner with engineering to drive quality upstream (Globalization requirements, localizability, bug prevention, etc.)
• Leverage expertise and strengths of individuals in the team to maximize impact and effectiveness of the org
• Build channels and new partnerships with marketing, product planning in Corp and Field
• Team-players eager to operate in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Working closely with supply chain and partners across Microsoft and the industry
• Passion for the customer
If this sounds like you, come talk to us!
• 3+ years Program Management experience shipping software
• Degree in Computer Science or related work experience
• Experience in PowerBI, analytics and machine learning technologies
• Experience with customer feedback programs or user research
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.