GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Program Manager, 3rd Party & Viz
Product Development Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Program Manager will own wing-to-wing engineering responsibility of 3rd party applications and Viz programs, being responsible for resource and budget planning, leading NPI efforts outside other programs via NPI or MDCP processes within the program execution framework and as such will maintain overall responsibility for the Viz program plan with multiple teams including locations in Waukesha, Bangalore and Buc.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
1.Responsible for leading overall timelines and execution of:
a.CSOs and complaints and compatibility updates on current 3rd party products - coordinating
communication, timelines, owners,
b.New 3rd party applications on the MR console as part of MR NPIs,
c.New 3rd party applications on the AW/S,
d.Management of transfers between MR and AW for inputs into both modality's programs
2.Plan resources and budgets during SII for the NPI roadmap
3.Identify, plan and track integration steps (who, what, when)
4.Identify and assess program risks or issues, develop contingency plans, and track mitigation
5.Strategize mechanisms to ensure excellent communication and execution among all team members, product managers and business teams at least weekly
6.Set the roadmap for the customer satisfaction process on new and existing applications
7.Lead product development and NPI projects within MR NPIs, AW/S programs, and future GE Health Cloud programs
8.Establish and lead a weekly operating mechanism to ensure that projects remain on track from an execution perspective and deliver on priorities to support the program business cases
9.Simplify, drive compliance with and clarification of GEHC Quality processes as they relate to 3rd party partners and different levels of integration.
1. Bachelors Degree within appropriate Engineering/Science discipline or Bachelors Degree and 2 years of cross-functional Project Leadership experience or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience within the discipline.
2. Minimum of 7 years of experience in program management or project leadership within a minimum of two functions (manufacturing, development, technical industry, service or research environment) or two different disciplines within a function
3. Demonstrated execution at meeting project goals while satisfying quality, performance, schedule, and budget CTQ's
4. Demonstrated engineering knowledge, program management, and business planning processes, having experience with the full product lifecycle from concept through end of life
5. Familiarity with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
6.Demonstrated communication skills across businesses and regions
7.Self-starter, results oriented, persistent
8.Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
9.Must be willing to work in our Waukesha, WI facility full-time
10.Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered
11.Must be 18 years of age or older
12.Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
13.Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1.Master's Degree within an appropriate Engineering/Science discipline
2.2+ years of experience in a project leadership role within the healthcare industry
3.Experience in leading a cross functional team towards shared objectives
4.Sound technical and domain experience in at least one functional technology area
5.Successful track record of facilitating change
6.Working knowledge of business finance
7.Knowledge-hungry learner who effectively influences using both oral and written communication
8.Thrives in environments requiring ability to prioritize and deliver multiple concurrent projects
9.Prior GEHC Magnetic Resonance or AW business experience
10.Prior experience working with 3rd party companies on New Product Introduction
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.