Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for utilizing advanced program management skills and knowledge to follow the organization's strategic plan and lead the large-to-medium and/or moderately complex programs spanning multiple organizations. Delivers outcomes, longer-term improvements, and benefits in support of the organization goals. Mentors junior members of the
- Ability to communicate to executive leadership
- Provide Weekly Status Reports and Impact Assessments
- Ethernet Project Management Experience
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process. Participates in key planning milestones.
- Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from required cross-functional teams. Works with the other team members and Strategic Business Initiative to do this
- Builds program plans and maintains program record. Works with the core team to identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deployment required to fulfill program scope. Identifies and manages program critical path, being mindful of upstream and do
- Facilitates the development and implementation of key goals, objectives, and success criteria for the program with key stakeholders and core team. Works with resource leadership to obtain and assign resources to the program plan within the Clarity recor
- Supports the budget and resource forecasting process.
- Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying and managing critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plans and identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiation corrective actions. Escalates early to SBI.
- Works with leadership and core team members to help identify and assist in making program tradeoffs to balance scope, time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Works with Strategic Business Initiative to assist in action item.
- Communicates updates on major milestomes and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changes to program parameters and works with Enterprise Program Management and Program Managers to ensure appropriate.
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Works with core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controls.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Engineering
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.