Oracle's Cloud Infrastructure team is building new Infrastructure-as-a-Service technologies that operate at high scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud, and our mission is to provide them with best-in-class compute, storage, networking, database, security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud services. These are exciting times in our space - we are growing fast, still at an early stage, and working on ambitious new initiatives. At Oracle, you can have a significant impact on strategic and technical direction.
We seek a seasoned candidate with deep cloud infrastructure knowledge to run technical content programs across the organization, including:
• Planning and directing schedules for multiple projects running simultaneously
• Running standups and sprint planning exercises for multiple projects
• Building and maintaining consistent reporting across multiple projects
• Driving consistent tracking mechanisms across the team and into the wider org
• Identifying inefficiencies and developing processes to address them
• Coordinating pilot programs as needed
• Providing logistical support for multiple programs as needed
• 7 - 10 years experience running programs within a high-growth, customer-focused global enterprise
• Demonstrated success in a startup environment where you are required to think quickly, make
sound decisions, and adapt to changing priorities
• Demonstrated success working with multiple stakeholders to achieve consensus and results
• Strong team player with outstanding communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Deep knowledge of cloud infrastructure concepts and technologies
• Deep knowledge of leading-edge program management tools and best practices
• Exceptional written English, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Experience working successfully with geographically distributed teams
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.