The Program Manager, Specialty manages the operational relationship with assigned pharmaceutical manufacturers including at corporate and Regional/National/Senior Management levels.
- Manage the operational relationship with assigned pharmaceutical manufacturers including at corporate and Regional/National/Senior Management levels.
- Coordinate key implementations for new and expanded existing offerings.
- Demonstrated professional writing skills, the ability to create business plans, build and work with spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Possess initiative to plan for and complete daily activities with minimal direction.
- Responsible of reporting metrics to the staff and upper management on a regular basis and making staffing decisions to meet the business need
- Develop and operationally manage Product Support
- Measure, monitor and report on KPI’s with client as well as internal standards
- Manage program to ensure profitability
- Develop and adhere to budgetary guidelines
- Develop and implement customized Standard Operating Procedures to accommodate the specific need of renal products
- Assist pharmaceutical sales representatives by providing statistics on areas as defined
- Serve as a liaison among patients, physician offices, payers and pharmaceutical company representatives for specific drug programs
- Set up reports based on metrics
- Manage data to ensure efficiency, good productivity and avoid duplication of efforts, etc.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis as directed by the management team
- Responsible for providing employees with timely, candid and constructive feedback; developing employees to their full potential and providing challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments
RxCrossroads SpecialtySolutions, a division of Omnicare Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of the CVSHealth Corporation, whom provides tailored services to the biotechnology andpharmaceutical industries. Its partner programs are customized to meet theunique needs of each individual brand through an integrated model that providescomprehensive patient services and enhances product access, affordability, andadherence. RxCrossroads is also the leading provider of logistics services forplasma and other complicated therapies as well as managing large levels ofconsigned pharmaceutical inventory used in its patient-specific free drugdistribution pharmacy distribution program. For more information, visitrxcrossroads.com
Required Qualifications:This position requires registration with the
Kentucky Board of Pharmacy. Candidates must provide proof of registration prior
to being hiredPreferred Qualifications:
5 years’ of experience in
healthcare industry, preferably in pharmaceutical
Possess excellent organizational,
project management, and communication skills
Strong presentation skills
Advanced PC skills in Windows
environment; strong strategic and analytical skills; able to multitask
Clinical background and CPR+
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";border:none windowtext 1.0pt;Business Overview:
mso-border-alt:none windowtext 0in;padding:0in">High School Diploma or GED
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/