Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
BDM Enablement is a vital function at Workday with the key goal of improving overall Business Development Manager (BDM) productivity. This will be accomplished by equipping Workday's BDM organization with the ability to successfully sell, deliver, and support Workday's products, technologies, and solutions.
The core charter of BDM Enablement at Workday is to ensure that when a Workday BDM interacts with a prospect/customer they have the skills, knowledge, tools and processes required to be successful. BDM Enablement's ultimate goal is to assist BDM's in accelerating pipeline development and opportunity cycles.
The Program Manager is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of Workday's onboarding, training initiatives and skills development programs for BDM teams across all lines of business for the North America region. Additionally they will be responsible for integrating specific content into BDM playbooks and our BDM training initiatives. This position will partner with the BDM Enablement team and other internal groups (e.g. Alliances, Marketing, Operations, Business Development Team, etc.) to support multiple Sales Growth Initiatives.
The candidate needs to act as a lead resource to help in continual program improvement. This is a highly organized and programmatic professional who has experience devising and running similar programs. It is key that he/she balances needs of internal stakeholders (e.g. Delivery, ISE, Sales) along with the need to drive services and subscription deals. Previous services sales experience is preferred.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- New BDM Enablement: Administers sales training programs to the organization's BDM's. Conducts BDM training programs. May assist training management in developing sales training programs and plans, including materials. May contact/schedule internal or outside lecturers and sales, technical or product specialists.
- Tenured BDM competency development: Assist in the creation and roll out strategies to help expand BDMs cross-product impact.
- Partner with Sales Enablement, Delivery, CSM Ops, ISE and Product Management to ensure alignment on initiatives, communication and to enable information sharing and program efficiency across those organizations.
- Ensure alignment with Alliances on partner enablement and GTM plays
- Work with regions to drive strategies ranging from pipeline management, prime percentages, and partner usage.
- Work with the reporting and tooling groups to optimize tooling and reduce manual effort for BDMs.
- Partner with the reporting and tooling groups to create libraries to collect common questions, stories, etc.
Represent regional Business Development needs with Services Marketing to shape:
- Collateral needs.
- Services needs for campaigns to help drive add on business.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.