Do you view Supply Chain as a playground of opportunity? Oracle Worldwide Operations manages the hardware supply chain for both the (external) commercial business and also for internal customers in support of the rapidly growing Oracle Cloud. In responding to increasingly complex business environment, a new Center of Excellence organization within Global Planning & Fulfillment has been formed to focus on designing, scaling & transforming business processes, system capabilities & advanced analytics to enable successful GP&F operations & optimize business outcome We are seeking highly-talented supply chain professionals can strengthen our capabilities and help enable the broader business objectives. The Business Architect will responsible for GP&F End-to-end business process/system architecture. Acting as primary POC for GP&F external contacts, assess, create & update capabilities plans in meeting changing business requirements. Work with all Operations functions, support both the commercial and Cloud business, and rapidly develop new processes that scale and align with a business growth trajectory. If you enjoy taming ambiguity and complexity by developing value-add structure, new capabilities & process agility, this challenge may be for you. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Architecture roadmap with IT partner for all GP&F Services
- Responsible for enterprise solutions & in-house toolsets alignment to enable G&PF, WWOPS and Oracle strategy
- Responsible for GP&F Transformation Roadmap Alignment within the function and across WWOPS
- College degree or equivalent and 7 years of supply chain experience.
- Broad experience in high tech Supply Chain strategy and execution.
- Experienced in business architecture, program management, business transformation, organizational design, outsourcing, financial planning, forecasting and forecast analytics, inventory optimization, vendor management, contract & cost negotiations, ERP implementations, upgrade & optimization. SOX & ISO implementations, production control, inventory control, traffic, shipping & receiving, and import/export compliance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a level of ambiguity consistent with new business models.
- Team player, excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.