Job DescriptionProgram Manager, Business Operations - :
We are connecting our combined data, expertise, technology, and operational capabilities in ways that has never been seen before. Around the world healthcare stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to healthcare. Our goal is to deliver integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward.Overview of the role:
As part of the Global Technology Solutions Business Operations team, this individual will lead the planning, coordination, tracking, reporting, and communication of our Operational Excellence Program (OpEx) as a top priority. This individual will collaborate with a broad network of stakeholders ranging across our RBUs and GBUs to drive our strategy and implementation plan through execution. Additionally, this individual will be the central point of coordination and communication across Delivery Operations, Commercial Operations, Finance Operations, and core Business Operations both within Global Technology Solution and across the RBU's.Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering the full OpEx program end to end
- Prioritizing and effectively planning milestones and program roadmaps across OpEx
- Monitor and track program and project status
- Communicate status, progress, and plans to internal key stakeholders
- Document and execute on implementation, training, and governance plans
- Facilitate and at times document requirements across projects/programs
- Maintain and enhance our central tracking capabilities across GBU Tech Solutions Operations
- Lead programs and projects ranging from Operations to Acquisitions Initiatives
- Understand and make recommendations on how we can continuously improve our processes, systems, and tools to better support a SaaS business.
- Collecting business and technical requirements from various stakeholders, writing specifications, driving project
- Five plus years related program management and project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in technology or business equivalent
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, problem solving and program management skills.
- Strong ability to develop strategic and tactical plans and drive execution.
- High level of business acumen and ability to effectively interact with and influence senior leaders.
- Operations experience in one or more of the following areas: Core Business, Delivery, Commercial, or Finance
- Solid understanding of a SaaS Technology business
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM and PSA
- Experience in global roles; understand cultural sensitivities and time zones required.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Desire to get things done and to challenge the status-quo
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.