What You'll Do
Customer and Partner Services (CPS) is part of Operations organization at Cisco. This organization is responsible for running Cisco's Quote to Cash operations and support for Customers and Partners. We also are responsible for the Sales Crediting and Compensation for Sales as well as running Cisco's Demo Loan Program.
CPS Incubation Services is responsible for integrating Acquistions, New Biz Models, New Offers, New Capabilities & Transformation into CPS Run-The-Biz engine. We do this by performing Ops Assessments, Readiness, Capacity Planning, driving Simplification of Processes & Policies and then driving Scalability by means of Automation. We play dual of Assessors/Enablers/Optimizers for some areas & additional role of Incubators of for some other areas We are both do-ers and consultants/mentors. We provide both the Subject Matter Expertise and Transformation Initiative Oversight and Management
The Acquisitions team within CPS - Incubation Services offers an opportunity to those with passion and creativity to make a difference and drive business success, solve real operational problems through innovative solutions. We drive seamless integration and operationalization of cutting edge new business models and acquisitions in cloud, security, IoT and software areas whilst ensuring a consistent customer Partner experience. You will influence the execution design to ensure Customer Partner impacts and impacts to CPS are minimized while accelerating Cisco's ability to go-to-market with the offerings of the newly acquired companies.
If you are one of those individuals who would like to be part of the exciting transformation to software company that cisco has undertaken and would like to do it first hand as we integrate the acquired companies Quote to cash process with ours and help them scale, then this could be a fit for you.
As a Program manager of a small and agile team you will drive home solutions, implement and integrate operational processes that help Cisco scale and succeed in its transformational endeavor. You will :
- Provide program/project management and ensure operational readiness is achieved for the acquisitions that are being integrated with Cisco's mainstream business functions.
- Evaluate integration solutions in the light of operational impacts and influence solutions that enhance the quality of operational delivery and customer experience
- Solve challenging situations in definition/validation of end to end operational processes
- Forecast resource plans and budget needs for the various CPS teams to scale to support the business
- Proactively identify and manage Risks & Roadblocks effectively
- Provide direction and extract inputs from a team of specialized SMEs and paint an end to end picture of impacts
Add positive impact to the organization by driving metrics metric analysis and deep dives to root cause and suggest corrective actions in case of issues/unfavorable deviations from target success criteria.
You will collaborate with and Influence Operations Acquisition Integration and other partner teams in solution execution design and process definition to mitigate customer/partner/CPS impact. You will produce Communication using media such as power point & email tailored to different audience (Stakeholders, Senior management, Team, X-functional partners). You will collaborate with the various Program leads/members within the team to actively exchange information, decisions and conduct interlock sessions to ensure dependencies and overlaps are addressed.Who You'll Work With
You will work with Stakeholders, Senior Management, direct team and cross functional partners. Who You Are
You will have a thorough understanding of Business fundamentals and proven experience of leading cross functional initiatives. You are also a high energy, highly motivated, and a go-getter person. You possess an ability to work with multiple leadership styles, and be effective in ambiguous and unstructured situations while also working independently and be a quick learner, able to move fast and adapt to changing pace.
- Possess Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- BA/BS minimum in Technical/Business (Masters preferred)
- At least 8 years of hands on Project/Program Management experience in a highly cross functional environment
- Understanding of Cisco's Business Processes, Functional & Operations Processes
- Proficiency in using productivity tools, MS - suite of products
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.