At LinkedIn, talent is our number one priority. The diversity of our workforce, and the inclusion of talented people from different backgrounds are the fuel that keeps the engines of innovation and growth running within our company. They are essential to our long-term success. In order to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce, we need to have a diverse and inclusive workforce here at LinkedIn.
We are hiring a Program Manager, Diversity (Engineering / HR) who will own and drive two high profile Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging programs within Engineering. Reporting into the Global Talent Organization Program Management Office (GTO PMO), you will be responsible for leading a de-centralized, cross-functional team; and serve as subject matter expert and partner. This is a US role responsible for managing the discovery, design, development and delivery of two of our most important Engineering HR Diversity and Inclusion programs. General Responsibilities
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated project management excellence leading large, complex initiatives. They must be at ease working with executives and virtual teams; have a good understanding of different cultural nuances and diversity topics; and able to demonstrate a track record for developing and implementing innovative people strategies that help drive productivity, build company culture, and inspire employees.
Program manage the end-to-end process for two Engineering programs: REACH, an engineering apprenticeship program, and INVEST, a gender development program for our R&D organization.
In this program management role, you will:
- Align with partners on roles, responsibilities and deliverables
- Establish project standards, cadence and version controls for project documentation and workflow to ensure success of programs
- Execute programs against project plan: action items, owners, due dates, statuses, issues, lessons learned and risks
- Work with designated teams to deliver projects on time, in scope and within budget
- Create and facilitate training of individuals, managers, leaders
- Communicate program status across core teams, stakeholder updates and executive briefings
- Track program measurement and outcomes, taking lessons learned forward to expand and improve and evolve the program and build scalable processes
- Build and maintain playbook of best practices, resources and "one pagers for use across project team
- Liaison with global expansion teams to educate on the program, best practices, guidelines and implementation approach
- Support internal- and external-facing communications to share program information, progress and contacts
- Partner across leadership, ERG communities and HR to identify new inclusive hiring programs.
- Up to 10% travel is required, as needed
- Minimum 5 years of project management or HR-related operational experience
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
- MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in a matrix organization with a complex stakeholder base
- A minimum of 4 years of experience presenting recommendations and influencing business leaders, HR and senior leadership
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to be a team player, collaborate and manage others
- Demonstrated effective communication skills to build support and sponsorship of initiatives and collaboration among stakeholders up to executive level