Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Objective
The Program Manager, Employee Engagement is responsible for managing the administration, deployment and maintenance of the Aramark Employee Engagement Survey and other survey requests. In this role, the program manager will work directly with the Director to create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy. Key Responsibilities
- Work with Director of Employee Engagement to create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy
- Partner across lines of business, countries and functions to create scalable processes for survey deployment and post survey deliverables
- Essential member of the Employee Engagement team dedicated to survey administration design, deployment and action planning strategies.
- Work with Global Talent Learning and Development to create global training curriculum to enable administration process and post survey activities.
- Create and/or edit tools, training materials, and resources to help partners and leaders successfully build action plans based on survey results.
- Partner with Communications in the development and defined modality for enterprise wide awareness regarding organizational surveys and promote awareness around driving a culture of Engagement.
- Partner with Global HR team members and third party vendor to translate Employee Engagement/Survey related documents and curriculum.
- In this role, the program manager will partner closely with both the Enterprise Analytics and HR Analytics team to support the development of the Engagement Dashboard and validation of Engagement Data when presented to leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business or equivalent, coupled with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working across a large, decentralized organization
- Strong experience working in partnership with leaders and colleagues to drive results.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management/staff and across organizational lines.
- Experience implementing diverse and high impact HR initiatives to support organizational objectives.
- Excellent influencing, leadership, communication skills - particularly within matrix style organizations.
- Experience presenting to different audiences verbally, in writing and in presentation formats.
- Experience in change management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong detail orientation and the ability to prioritize multiple projects concurrently is essential.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong project management skills
- Time management and multitasking capabilities are essential
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.