Program Manager Evangelist
Location: Redmond, Washington
Posted: May 02, 2017
Reference ID: 1040147
The One Commercial Partner (OCP) ISV team is looking for a Program Manager / Business Analyst to drive forward Microsoft’s Programmatic Independent Software Vendor (ISV) recruit motion. As Microsoft continues to prioritize its partner ecosystem and invests in building an end-to-end ISV motion within the company, it’s an exciting time to join the OCP-ISV team. Microsoft’s future is dependent on the adoption of our platform technologies (Azure, O365, Windows, SQL Server) by application builders and ISVs. From start-ups to traditional ISVs and on premise software companies to those born in the cloud, we need to drive broad platform adoption and ensure ISVs are successful on our platforms. The ISV organization’s Programmatic team is responsible for recruiting new ISVs globally through marketing and sales engagement. The Programmatic Data role owns the analysis of the global ISV ecosystem to identify recruit targets.
• Manage the identification and delivery of high-potential ISV leads globally
• Perform analysis to segment and find opportunities in the global ISV ecosystem
• Recommend data-driven strategies and operational improvements to OCP’s global sales and integrated marketing programs
• Represent the Programmatic team’s perspective in business planning and review processes
• Build global relationships with Field Sales to combine data with local insights
• Present to Field and Corporate leadership
• Experience in Strategy or Business Analysis, including data sourcing, machine learning and economic analysis, business development, and executive presentation
• 3+ years of experience in strategy, analysis or finance in support of sales or marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related discipline.
• Ability to drive projects from ideation to delivery, including managing internal and external partner relationships
• Ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES/INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts
• Effective presentation skills and experience with audiences of all levels
• Attention to detail, including meticulous forensic analysis skills
• Self-discipline and a drive for results
• Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.