Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Responsible for supporting the design, implementation and execution of Research content strategy, architecture and methodology programs that support business growth, client engagement and retention.
* Defines, delivers and manages content strategy & architecture programs on a global basis and in alignment with Research & Advisory and Gartner business objectives.
* Supports execution of the roadmap for Research content evolution projects & methodologies through best practice project & program & change management and with relevant content expertise.
* Be recognized as an expert in Research content, strategies, business processes and systems
* Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement of the Research content portfolio and related processes.
* Executes multi-channel communication & training plans (internal and external) to ensure content strategy initiatives achieve desired results with key stakeholders.
* Work with Product, Platform, DPI and IT teams (and others where applicable) to develop content and business requirements that ensure the success of content and methodology client experience projects.
* Improve the quality and practice of project management, program management and operational effectiveness within RSO
* Partners with Content Process function to ensure content & methodology initiatives include the relevant content process design in order to operationalize, launch and scale.
* Partners with Content Promotion function to ensure initiatives are effectively promoted and include the relevant Sales & Service enablement support to meet overall objectives.
* Provide content and methodology input and support to other RSO teams where required
* Provides thought leadership on appropriateness of tools and process to program goals.
* Designs and delivers program communications and presentations to all levels of management within and beyond Research.
* Establishes criteria and develops reports and analyses that assess the effectiveness of content and content strategy programs
* Maintains an excellent understanding of Research content and products being supported, as well as internal and external client informational needs.
* Contributes to focus groups and interviews to gain client feedback for successful content strategies.
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent 4-year university degree) in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or other related field.
* 5-8 years experience independently managing complex content programs, projects, and processes that demonstrate positive business impact within a large, complex global organization
* Demonstrated track record of designing and managing optimized processes, projects and programs in a global workforce environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of roles and titles.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project. Must be proficient in creating pivot tables and charts.
* Previous experience working with enterprise applications, databases, analytical tools, and standard reporting tools.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Requires travel to select Gartner events. Overall travel less than 20%.
Job ID 00015740
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.