Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Global Pricing has emerged as one of PayPal's most prominent strategic finance functions. As the Program Manager for Consumer Pricing within Global Pricing Operations, you will be responsible for the global coordination of all consumer pricing projects and initiatives. You will partner with Finance, Product, Marketing, BU, Pricing Operations and Legal to strengthen the operational program management and product delivery process to ensure strategic pricing objectives are delivered in a timely manner for the company. This role will report into the Team Lead of Global Pricing & Compliance (GPOC).
PREFERRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Drive the execution of multiple cross functional consumer pricing projects. Activities include project execution, communication, training users, and overall change management.
- Participate in project meetings providing Pricing expertise to refine requirements
- Manage project plan including tasks, milestones, and dependencies across multiple concurrent efforts.
- Collaborate with various regional and functional partners to roll-up key status, objectives, risk areas and mitigation plans.
- Coordinate project delivery across pricing development teams, and other key product stakeholders.
- Review and test development work for usability as well as meeting business requirements.
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to meet project deadlines & ensure bugs are closed in a timely manner.
- Work with Global Pricing PMO Lead to develop training materials and other change management collateral for launch with Central Pricing Operations team.
- 5+ years of relevant program management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience with Program Management and related IT development processes
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and key intersections of business & technology
- Excellent project management and process optimization methodologies (DMAIC, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Strong facilitation, influencing, and behavioral change management skills including conflict resolution
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication up to the senior executive level
- Experience with different software development methodologies including the agile development methodology such as Scrum, and associated tools like Jira, Rally, etc.
- Experience in high growth / financial services industry preferred
- Ability to operate in a complex cross-functional matrixed organization structure to drive direction, decision making, and priorities
- Ability to independently coordinate multiple projects.
- High attention to detail and ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs.
- Skill and confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization.
- Exhibit the highest standards of integrity and be pleasant & fun to work with.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.