Do you thrive in a sales and delivery environment? Do you have a passion for solving problems? Are you a Program Manager with extensive Platforms experience? Apply now!The role of the Program Manager is to align delivery of required experiences across a multi-disciplinary team contributing to the program.
This individual will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and will be required to travel up to 75% or 4 days a week.Typical responsibilities of the Experience Platforms Program Manager include providing project management direction and control of IBM iX project personnel and to provide a framework for project planning, communications, reporting, procedural and contractual activity. This typically includes the following tasks:
- Ensuring alignment of scope and contractual responsibilities of IBM iX disciplines and our clients
- Maintain project communications with our client stakeholders
- Coordinate the establishment of the project environment and repositories or project assets, communications, and workflow
- Establish documentation and procedural standards for deliverable materials
- Prepare and maintain the IBM iX Program/Project Plan that lists the activities, tasks, assignments, milestones and estimates
- Review project tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes or additions, as appropriate
- Measure and evaluate progress against the IBM iX project plan with our client stakeholders
- Work with client stakeholders to address and resolve deviations from the IBM iX scope and project plan
- Govern the project management of individual workstreams by conducting regularly scheduled status meetings to prepare and submit weekly program updates to our client stakeholders
- Administer program change control procedures and take advantage of opportunities to improve our clients' customer experience, business outcomes, and delivery effectiveness
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.