Come shape the way people around the world engage with Microsoft products and services. The Membership team is part of the Windows and Devices Group (WDG) focused on delivery of horizontal experiences, data systems, business policies, and services that build strong relationships with users and delivers engaging and monetizable services for Microsoft. We are passionate about delivering world-class services to our users and partners.
Our team is looking for a highly-motivated Program Manager 2 to build compelling account management experiences which delight our customers and increase their engagement with Microsoft. We build account.microsoft.com (AMC) – the one place to manage your relationship with Microsoft today – as well as delivering experiences that direct users to AMC from wherever customers interact with Microsoft. The team delivers experiences, data systems, policies, and platform/services that span many “horizontal” experience categories – profile, device management, family, privacy and rewards. Our team charter is to promote customer awareness, drive higher engagement with Microsoft’s cloud offerings and increase services revenue through powerful experiences which add value to the hardware customers use to experience value from Microsoft.
The specific role of the Program Manager 2 for Membership experiences covers the following:
• Drive the overall account.microsoft.com site strategy, direction and design
• Work with our designers and engineers to build delightful experiences which engage our customers
• Build self-serve experiences which increase customer satisfaction and reduce support costs
• Drive high value engagement and customer satisfaction metrics
• Sample of major Membership experience projects includes:
o Promoting account awareness in Microsoft apps and websites
o Device setup and provisioning
o Managing subscriptions
o Managing security and data protection
o Managing settings of family members across devices
o And much more
• In this role, you’ll work with just about every business at Microsoft including: Windows, Store, Surface, Office, Xbox, CARE (warranty), including 3rd party partners
• Program management experience (5+ years)
• Strong user experience skills – including working with design teams across many different projects to deliver end-user results (CSAT, NPS, business results)
• Strong BI skills
• Experience working on a service with global scale
• Excellent cross group collaboration skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize multiple strategic and tactical options, and triage issues
• Proven experience in management of complex cross-group, cross-disciplinary projects
• Excellent written & oral communication, problem solving, and project management skills
• Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure
• BA/BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.