Do you love your phone? Do you wish it worked more seamlessly with your PC? If so, join us on the Windows Shell team, the work is focused on driving magical cross device experiences to delight our customers and help them realize how much more productive we can be with our PC and our mobile device together.
We build strong, compelling, personalized and connected experiences for customers through the Windows Shell, working closely with the devices and services teams across Microsoft as well as 3rd party application developers and OEM’s.
We are seeking someone with the following qualifications:
• BSc+ in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• A strong passion for the mobile device space Experience working with both internal and external partners in engineering and non-engineering roles
• Interested in using data to enable more informed and substantive decision making
• Passionate about creating innovative product features
• Adaptable and willing to learn by failing fast An eagerness to work hard, have a great time, and change the world!
• At least 4+ years of program / product management experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.