Program Manager II
Microsoft Edge has already reached over 200 million users worldwide. It’s often the first app customers launch and experience on Windows 10 and a place they revisit frequently throughout their day to get things done, making it one of the most important products in the entire Microsoft ecosystem. We must deliver the features and fundamentals that people have come to rely on and expect from their primary browser. We must also innovate to deliver differentiating experiences that delight our customers, help them be more organized and productive in their everyday lives, and keep them coming back for more.
We are looking for a PM2 or a Senior PM with a passion for UX, deep customer empathy, and a capability for working collaboratively with partner teams. Our team’s mission is to create differentiation for Edge through deeper integration with core workflows in order to help people be more productive than in any other browser through the full power of the Microsoft ecosystem. We would like for Edge to become best on Windows for accomplishing your projects and predicting where you need to go next.
• Deliver creative, engaging and innovative experiences that exceed customer’s expectations
• Provide UX thought leadership for your feature area and partner closely with the Creative team
• Build strong working relationships with all members of the engineering feature team
• Build strong relationships with partner teams, inspire a shared vision and align work towards a common goal
• Manage development plans to deliver world-class quality on schedule
• Establish and maintain the project’s vision, scope, schedule, budget, and resource plan.
• Regularly communicate the plan, status, risks and opportunities across the team and partners
• 3-5 years of program manager/product manager experience
• Experience and passion for designing engaging user experiences
• Experience working with other engineering disciplines, especially with Creative/Design
• Cross-group project experience, and a positive and collaborative approach toward working with partner teams
• Solid organizational, communication, and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, a self-starter and an excellent problem-solver
• A BS in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.