The Universal Store Omnichannel team is responsible for enabling the transaction of physical goods within Microsoft’s marketplaces across Windows, Xbox, the web, our physical stores, etc. Our vision is to deliver radical customer experience and high margins for Microsoft hardware through manufacturing agility, fulfillment flexibility, and world class device lifecycle management. Our engineering teams operate with agility developing next generation services while simultaneously ensuring constant reliable commerce availability at Internet scale.
As a Program Manager, you will drive requirements to building the next-generation core services for Universal Store’s Omnichannel fulfillment and logistics capabilities. You will work and learn among the best, gaining experience in distributed technologies that perform at scale.
• Translate ideas into reality by writing high quality specs that cover end-to-end customer scenarios, and drive for results throughout the entire product development cycle.
• Work closely with engineers, partners, and stakeholders to gather and prioritize requirements and ensure alignment on scenarios.
• Listen and learn directly from customers and through customer data to ensure we’re making correct decisions each step of the way.
• Managing schedules, risks, and issues and communicating them effectively to the team, management, and partners.
• Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
• 3+ years of experience in program management or product management defining, driving, and shipping software products or services.
• Proven ability to define customer-focused scenarios, author detailed functional specifications, and demonstrated ability to lead virtual teams to ensure that scenarios are delivered end-to-end at product milestones.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.