• Systematically analyze and propose supply chain optimization models for products in the Air Supplied product segment, including comparing and contrasting producing or sourcing options.
• Develop Current State and Future State Supply Chain Fulfillment/Value Stream Maps to support optimization decisions.
• Partner with Product Management & Supply Chain Leadership to deliver sound analytical models that enable confident Supply Chain Design Decisions to be made
• Lead Supply Chain Optimization Execution Projects, coordinating moving product globally from origin to final destination; analysis to include labor costs, material costs, cost of freight, packaging, duty/taxes, inland freight, associated ITCO & payment terms, and currency fluctuation impact .
• Develop written business cases supporting recommended supply options that include total cost, lead-time, risks, and all relevant impacts to the business. Present options to the Senior Leadership Team and execute the decided course of action.
• Support global sourcing activities for the Air Supplied product lines including researching, investigating, auditing, and subsequently profiling qualified suppliers considering the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model.
• Develop strong understanding of the customer/market for the Air Supplied (SCBA and Compressors) products including features & benefits that can be used to assist with any specification development that might be necessary .
• Act as Supply Chain representative for New Product Development projects; lead and /or support make vs. buy analysis and decisions on where to make or buy from.
• Ability to develop strategies and options in support of global operation, paying close attention to local needs, regional testing and Agency requirements that may impact business goals.
• Demonstrated leadership ability that includes working boundaryless with product management, sales, customer service, demand & inventory planning/scheduling, warehousing, purchasing, quality and engineering .
• Assist the SOP and Demand management teams with forecasting, replenishment, re-order points, order quantities, stocking locations, part number set up and any other planning parameter necessary to support a new supply channel.
• Skilled written and verbal communicator who can provide stakeholders, managers, and peers a source of option(s) for suggested supply chains that includes sound judgment supported by relevant fact, data, and analysis
• Lead periodic strategic supply chain optimization reviews with key stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, L&D, and Regional GM's).
• 5+ years project/program management experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Inventory Management .
• Knowledge/Experience with Water & Mechanical Products (Fire Suppression Industry) a plus
• Certified Lean/Six Sigma Background a plus.
• Excellent team facilitation/leadership skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills .
• Experience with modeling software a plus
• Strong Proficiency with key PC software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Self motivated, able to work independently and manage timelines effectively
• Strong presentation skills.
• Experience with BI software a plus.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.