Basic Purpose : Manage client programs for EBE clients and function as day to day client liaison for assigned programs. Manage corporate meetings, incentive programs and events through the implementation of strategy and negotiations, delivery of objectives, and execution of logistics. Work closely with client contact to understand and meet program objectives/outcomes.
Reporting and Working Relationships : Reports to Operations Manager.
Working relationship with clients and third party suppliers. Interacts with internal departments including, but not limited to, Sourcing Coordinators, Sourcing Managers, , Meeting Coordinators, Meeting Managers, , Project Account Managers, Attendee Management, Creative Department, Web Producers, Industry Relations, Project Accounting, Account Management, Account Executives, and Program Operations.
PROCESS MANAGEMENT : 35%
1. Reviews all supplier contracts prior to finalization, ensuring both program specific and generic terms and conditions are accurate and legally protective of both GBT and the client, including attrition dates, cancellation policies, etc. Uses appropriate authorization and addendum form to ensure consistency and accuracy.
2. Complete project timeline; establishes a work flow schedule with client and suppliers to facilitate prompt and accurate handling of all program details.
3. Manages and negotiates any hotel needs, destination management company (DMC), air and all third party contracts. Monitors attrition dates, cancellation policies and ensures contracted services are executed.
4. Communicates between Information Technology support and clients with respect to web requirements on assigned programs.
5. Coordinates with creative team to produce program materials.
6. Coordinates and may attend site inspections as needed.
7. Partners with designated team to communicate registration and air needs, status meetings and continuous communication throughout program.
8. Coordinates all program details and produces a program itinerary / working agenda that outlines all program specifics and requirements
9. Participate in program debrief with client.
10. Works with accounting to complete final bill, reviews final billing prior to final invoicing to client.
11. Ensures consistency of client branding guidelines.
12. Maintains accurate records, system input, and complete file management as outlined in GBT and client policies and procedures.
13. Evaluates program impact and reassesses objectives and outcomes; plan for continuous improvement.
14. Able to assist with any level of event including those of a complex nature, large volume, high level of confidentiality, international scope, etc.
15. Able to assist with any level of event including those of a complex nature, large volume, high level of confidentiality, international scope, etc.
16. Outlines strategy, communication plan, and process for assigned programs.
17. Utilizes business program management system for all phases of program management including sourcing, contract negotiation, planning, and final bill completion, while maintaining high level of data integrity and timeliness.
18. May coordinate sponsorships, advertising and promotion of program with suppliers.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT : 30%
1. Responsible for accurate program forecasting and updating business management systems with accurate financial information as needed.
2. Manages overall program budget, reviews and audits all program related billing for accuracy.
3. Tracks and reports expenses to clients and communicates changes to them on a consistent basis.
4. May initiate and reconcile supplier payments.
5. Works with leader to forecast overall program financials and ensure monthly tracking for actual.
6. Monitor foreign exchange rates for sharp fluctuations which may impact the profitability of sold programs.
7. Analyzes financial information and determines costing strategies.
8. Oversees documentation of negotiated savings by client.
LEADERSHIP AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT : 30%
1. Works closely with client on a day-to-day basis to ensure program objectives are executed.
2. Maintains proactive, positive, open line of communication with Business development Manager and client to ensure understanding of expectations and client satisfaction.
3. Partners with third party suppliers to arrange their services.
4. Conducts regularly scheduled status meetings with client and stakeholders from pre-launch through program operation.
5. May be requested to manage VIP special projects and oversee VIP logistics.
6. Develops strategic partnerships with multiple contacts within supplier organizations.
7. Acts as an extension of the sales team and as sole GBT representative during site inspections and program operations.
OTHER : 5%
1. Works on special projects as assigned by the Director or Operations Manager.
2. May require travel to destinations worldwide, in support of client site inspections and/or program operations. There is an inherent risk associated with all travel, often as a result of extraordinary circumstances. Therefore, during an emergency, it is your duty to provide the necessary guidance and leadership, and to promote the safety of the client, travel participants and other GBT employees by implementing or supporting prescribed crisis procedures.
3. Keep abreast of industry standards and trends related to responsibilities.
1. Minimum of seven to ten years experience in EBE program management/procurement required.
2. Proven ability to promote change and efficiencies within an organization.
3. Ability to travel by airplane, boat, rail and/or car 10-20% of the time.
4. Proven ability in developing cost sheets and implementing costing strategies.
5. Extensive domestic destination knowledge required and international.
6. Prior successful experience in developing, managing, and maintaining key client and supplier relationships.
7. CMP designation a plus.
8. Prior experience in effectively handle multiple projects/demands.
14. Strong knowledge of program/event management and budget maintenance.
15. College degree preferred.
16. Proven aptitude for technology and/or software solutions and analytical skills required.
MS EXCEL - INTERMEDIATE - Required
MS OUTLOOK - ADVANCED - Required
MS POWERPOINT - INTERMEDIATE - Required
MS WORD - INTERMEDIATE - Required
WINDOWS - INTERMEDIATE - Required
Ability to Learn and Analyze
Adaptability & Resourcefulness
Judgment & Decisiveness
Planning & Organizing
Tolerance For Stress
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: