Additional Location(s) or Information: This position is available to MBA level Students. Positions are located East Coast, West Coast and Central US. Not all positions offer sponsorship or are available at all locations. Relocation is available for some locations and or positions.
Job Category: Project or Program Management
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: S1014777
What You'll Do
• Lead and/or manage projects/programs, create and deliver program status presentations
• Direct teams and individuals toward project schedules and identify risks and risk mitigation while ultimately delivering a superior customer experience and a common objective
• Recognize and resolve project issues and coordinate appropriate escalation including managing stakeholder relationships
• Work closely with our partner network internally and externally to identify areas of improvement that deliver competitive advantage for Cisco and our customers in terms of service offerings, scalability, simplicity and cost
• Support identification of organizational & business improvement opportunities using quantitative analysis to drive decision making and improvement of processes and tools
Who You'll Work With
Program management has never been more important to our organization. You'll play an integral role in the business tying project results to business goals, resulting in better market positioning. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and solve for business efficiency. You will be involved in the definition, planning, management, and delivery of various projects.
Who You Are
• Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward an MBA degree with a tech undergrad degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Basic knowledge about process control, quality metrics, lean manufacturing, six sigma, etc.
• Basic knowledge of software tools are required (e.g. MSOffice, statistics packages, etc.)
• Self-motivated and highly ambitious
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills and organizational abilities
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univservsecjobs #univprodprogjobs #SupplyChain #Services #Sales #Engineering @ciscocareers @ciscouniversity
Job Type: New Graduate
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.