Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Program Manager, Medical Device Marketing Leadership Development Program to be located in Raynham, MA, Somerville, NJ, Warsaw, IN, West Chester, PA or Cincinnati, OH to support our Medical Devices business.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Medical Device Marketing Leadership Development Program is a best-in-class program that provides high-potential marketing talent, valuable breadth of experience and development opportunities, strengthening our leadership pipeline and attracting top candidates from top MBA programs.
The Program Manager role will lead the Medical Device Marketing Leadership Development Program, serves a critical role across J&J Medical Device as the overall program leader for the Johnson & Johnson Medical Device (MD) sector Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP). This individual will work with senior leadership, a Core/Advisory Team and lead the MD MLDP program. Other responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leads the strategies and tactics to acquire, onboard, develop, and place Interns & Full-time MLDPs across 6 Medical Device sites
- Supports all Intern & Full-time needs (30-35 program participants at any given time)
- Coordinates/leads forecasting, recruiting, diversity strategy, pipelining strategy, brand management, campus teams, budget, woo process, metrics, etc.
- Defines needed program innovations
- Provides updates to Core Team, Steering Committee/VPs & Executive Sponsors/GMBs
- Coordinates/leads MLDP Rotation management with the Core Team (across franchises)
- Creates training / leadership development for MLDPs
- Coaches current MLDPs with Rotation Leads
- Partners with Marketing, HR & Talent Management leaders to assess and build capability across MD
- Develops performance metrics for MLDP program with Core team and Steering Committee to highlight the program
- Creates a strong MLDP brand and value prop with the Core Team
- Leads Marketing Academy training for MLDP program
- Facilitates the design of processes that document the yearly activities related to MLDP
- Communicates MLDP events, training, rotations and strategy to Core Team, Steering Committee & Executive Sponsors
- Manages MLDP program and budget
- Knows and follows policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- Completes training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period.
- Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Completes required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
- Follows all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area.
- Promote a safety to all associates that enter work area.
- Follows Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc.).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of Talent Management, Acquisition and/or Leadership Development experience is required
- Prior project management experience in leading large cross functional teams in high visibility projects is required
- Experience developing and documenting complex processes across a matrix environment is required
- Understanding of recruiting and talent development is required
- Previous experience with management development programs is preferred
- Creation of brand strategy, value props, strategic and development plans
- Experience in medical device industry is preferred
- Proven ability to understand business strategy and translate the strategy into solutions that support the company’s business goals is required
- High technological and business aptitude is required
- Strong influence management and communications skills is required
- Cross-functional project leadership, problem solving, and solutions-driven skills is required
- Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills is required
- Demonstrated ability to develop internal networks is required
- Marketing competency and Big Picture marketing training is preferred
- This position will be based in one of the following locations: Raynham, MA, Somerville, NJ, Warsaw, IN, West Chester, PA or Cincinnati, OH.
- This position may require up to 25% travel.
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.