Do you view Supply Chain as a playground of opportunity? Oracle Worldwide Operations manages the hardware supply chain for both the (external) commercial business and also for internal customers in support of the rapidly growing Oracle Cloud. In responding to increasingly complex business environment, a new Center of Excellence organization within Global Planning & Fulfillment has been formed to focus on designing, scaling & transforming business processes, system capabilities & advanced analytics to enable successful GP&F operations & optimize business outcome We are seeking highly-talented supply chain professionals can strengthen our capabilities and help enable the broader business objectives. The Functional Process Expert is responsible for manage & transform GP&F process & system capabilities. If you enjoy taming ambiguity and complexity by developing value-add structure, new capabilities & process agility, this challenge may be for you. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transform process & system capabilities to continue improve the operational performance & enhanced customer satisfactions
- Collaborate with Operations & Business architect to create BRD for process improvements & system enhancements
- Partner with IT for system solution deployment
- Design solutions & develop business process/requirements to support operation needs
- Single source of truth for functional process - inspire for 90% global standard & design for local requirements/customization
- College degree or equivalent and 5 years of supply chain experience
- Broad experience in high tech Supply Chain strategy and execution.
- Experience in Business Planning/Revenue Planning/Sales & Operation Planning
- Experience in Integrated Business Planning/Demand Planning
- Experience in Supply Planning
- Experience in Initial scheduling & re-scheduling (Backlog management/proactive & exceptional)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a level of ambiguity consistent with new business models.
- Team player, excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.