Enterprise onboarding oversight
• Working with appropriate key contacts and stakeholders, implement the new onboarding platform and tools with a continuous improvement mind set
• Participate in initiatives that affect new hire onboarding, i.e. I-9 Security Support, Employee Experience
• Create yearly NEO schedule utilizing payroll dates and distribute to NEO Site Coordinators as appropriate (Lexington, Cambridge, TA Ops, Tech Ops Training, Exton, Bannockburn)
• Create corporate NEO overview presentation utilizing Company Overview document found on Corporate Brands site on a quarterly basis (or as changes occur) and distribute to NEO Site Coordinators
• Schedule quarterly check-in calls with NEO Site Coordinators to go over changes to corporate NEO overview presentation and gather feedback
• Coordinate and administer post-NEO feedback survey (work with Head of Workforce Intelligence)
• Post NEO information to the Global New Hire Onboarding team site
• Update and maintain list of NEO Site Coordinators
• Update onboarding toolkit resources on HRConnect
AAP/EEO-1/VETs annual report submission oversight
• Prepare and submit yearly AAP, EEO-1 and VETs reports for submission on a timely basis
• Check in weekly with the assigned PeopleFluent contact to monitor reporting requirements and timelines
• Work with Sr. Workforce Intelligence Consultant to coordinate monitoring report submissions and answer data questions in preparation for report submission
• Prepare, maintain and deliver educational AAP training for HRBPs in partnership with legal
• Prepare and maintain yearly educational training for Talent Acquisition Recruiters for legal to deliver
Employment Policies Maintenance
• Maintain updated resources within the EP tiles on the HR Portal. Conduct periodic audits and pull down outdated material and store for historical purposes and provide updates and improved communications online.
• Act as an ambassador for and maintain the Employment Practices & Policies site
• Lead project teams for completion of EP programs with enterprise impact, ie, harmonize job descriptions enterprise wide and other initiatives
% of Time
Job Function and Description
NEO and Onboarding
Employment Practices Portal Management
Education and Experience Requirements
Undergraduate Degree required; Must have HR experience and preferred Manufacturing background.
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
HR experience required with an understanding of AAP/EEO1/VETs reporting. Must have US multistate employment law knowledge and foundational understanding of HR policies and practices for compliance.
Complexity and Problem Solving
Must be an independent thinker and an influencer; someone who delivers results and meets milestones. Analytical skills and strong consensus builder necessary. Skilled at leading cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcome.
Internal and External Contacts
This position reports to the Head of Employment Practices, but will collaborate and partner with T&OD team, NEO facilitators, HRBPs, functional partners and COEs. This position will work globally and cross-functionally.
A little about us:
At Shire, we help people with rare diseases and specialized conditions live their lives to the fullest.