Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are currently seeking an experienced Program Manager for our Enterprise Services Platforms Program Management team. As part of our PMO team, you will be responsible for driving key initiatives supporting the financial and regulatory risk management capabilities used throughout PayPal's products. Programs will involve the implementation of a variety of technologies and will typically span multiple teams and geographic locations. Responsibilities:
- Drives the coordinated management of interdependent projects over a finite period of time in order to achieve specific business goals. Ensures the timely delivery of business value and the efficient use of organizational resources.
- Partners with Business and Technology leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose and expected business benefits of a program. Ensures measurable KPIs are defined and aligned to company goals and objectives.
- Partners with Business and Technology leadership to establish and maintain program-level roadmaps. Ensures roadmap items are prioritized for delivery based on business value and/or impact.
- Drives the program-level decomposition of work across multiple delivery teams. Works across organizational boundaries to define program interdependencies and release plans. Ensures delivery teams are aligned to program goals, objectives, and timelines.
- Partners with Business, Technology, and PMO leadership to align resources to program delivery requirements. Ensures appropriate domain resources are engaged. Helps define creative solutions to address resourcing challenges.
- Manages program delivery efforts spanning multiple internal and/or external delivery teams. Drives resolution of program-level issues leveraging scrum-of-scrums as needed. Facilitates executive-level escalations and program-level change management.
- Monitors health of program delivery. Tracks program-level status, risks, issues and dependencies. Proactively addresses delivery team impediments. Resolves program-level roadblocks to enable successful program execution.
- Manages program-level communications ensuring stakeholders are informed of roadmap changes, release plans and delivery status. Leads program-level reviews with delivery teams, stakeholders and executive management as required.
- Drives the integration and adoption of agile delivery practices across delivery teams. Facilitates program retrospectives to identify improvement opportunities. Evangelizes and integrates desired changes in order to enable continuous improvement.
- Leads by example. Actively coaches Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Delivery teams in order to promote successful adoption of agile practices. Covers key management roles as needed to ensure the success of program delivery efforts.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.