Currently seeking an experienced Program Manager for our Enterprise Services Platforms Program Management team. As part of our PMO team, you will be responsible for driving key initiatives supporting the financial and regulatory risk management capabilities used throughout PayPal's products. Programs will involve the implementation of a variety of technologies and will typically span multiple teams and geographic locations. Responsibilities:
- Drives the coordinated management of interdependent projects over a finite period of time in order to achieve specific business goals. Ensures the timely delivery of business value and the efficient use of organizational resources.
- Partners with Business and Technology leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose and expected business benefits of a program. Ensures measurable KPIs are defined and aligned to company goals and objectives.
- Partners with Business and Technology leadership to establish and maintain program-level roadmaps. Ensures roadmap items are prioritized for delivery based on business value and/or impact.
- Drives the program-level decomposition of work across multiple delivery teams. Works across organizational boundaries to define program interdependencies and release plans. Ensures delivery teams are aligned to program goals, objectives, and timelines.
- Partners with Business, Technology, and PMO leadership to align resources to program delivery requirements. Ensures appropriate domain resources are engaged. Helps define creative solutions to address resourcing challenges.
- Manages program delivery efforts spanning multiple internal and/or external delivery teams. Drives resolution of program-level issues leveraging scrum-of-scrums as needed. Facilitates executive-level escalations and program-level change management.
- Monitors health of program delivery. Tracks program-level status, risks, issues and dependencies. Proactively addresses delivery team impediments. Resolves program-level roadblocks to enable successful program execution.
- Manages program-level communications ensuring stakeholders are informed of roadmap changes, release plans and delivery status. Leads program-level reviews with delivery teams, stakeholders and executive management as required.
- Drives the integration and adoption of agile delivery practices across delivery teams. Facilitates program retrospectives to identify improvement opportunities. Evangelizes and integrates desired changes in order to enable continuous improvement.
- Leads by example. Actively coaches Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Delivery teams in order to promote successful adoption of agile practices. Covers key management roles as needed to ensure the success of program delivery efforts.
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.