What you will do
Responsible Development, Program Management & Delivery of the JCI Special Hazard Engineered Systems Training for the US. The Program Manager will be responsible for the Development of Technical Learning & Certification for Tech's, PM's, Sales & Supervision. You will be Partnering with Fire Suppression / Special Hazard Leadership to define the training program requirements & Quarterly execution plans to meet the established training goal expectations.
How you will do it
• Responsible with working closely with the various OEM partners to ensure the program meets all the OEM required certification elements.
• Expected to stay current with the latest Technology and involved in OEM new product launches.
• Will support & spend time with customers on projects in a Quality Control & Quality Assist manner.
• Upon request this position will be involved in Pre-bid project reviews & Strategic project reviews to ensure JCI has the right Special Hazard Solution.
• Will work with Suppression Leadership to manage employee development database to stay current with all certifications and licensing.
What we look for
• Must be OEM certified in multiple Special Hazard Applications. Preferable to have NICET Level III or IV certification.
• Requires strong interpersonal skills, along with effective writing, speaking and presentation skills.
• Strong Program development & organizational skills to effectively provide a sustainable training program & continuous learning cultural environment.
• Demonstrated management/leadership abilities to be able to navigate many levels of management to effectively plan various training & quality control events.
• Managing in an ever changing environment. Skills include leadership, planning, developing best practices, delegation, and tracking performance against measurable goals.
• Strong project management background. Experience overseeing all aspects of the project, including planning, resource allocation, and budget.
• Knowledge of applicable National Code requirements. Has participated in National / Local Fire Associations
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering or Other Technical discipline.
• Strong Special Hazard Technical background with in field experience & various complex Special Hazard systems.
• Must be able to travel
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.