Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Supply Chain Operations
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1022087
What You'll Do
Are you pushing the envelope? We are looking for a highly motivated Supply Chain Program Manager to join our team and make an impact on product cost, quality and deliver for a high revenue and profit business.
The Supply Chain Program Manager will be accountable for:
• Driving HW & SW supply chain readiness for New Product Introduction (NPI)
• Leveraging different monetization models (perpetual & subscription) and the NPI requirements for Supply Chain enablement
• Driving supply chain strategy and overall cost management for NPI for both HW and SW
• Executing against risk management between proto and FCS (First Customer Shipment) through end of life
• Designing supply chain strategies to maximize specific fulfillment goals throughout the lifecycle of the product
• Managing product transition from NPI to Mass production
• Collaborating with product engineer, product marketing, and manufacturing partners to set up supply chain
Who You'll Work With
You will collaborate with progressive Manufacturing, Design Engineering, Finance and Marketing teams to determine strategy and execution of business and technical solutions.
Who You Are
• 3-5 years of project management experience, involving supply chain
• Prepares the supply chain and manages continuity of material supply, delivery and quality ensuring no shortages, delays or quality issues from proto to FCS
• Utilizes appropriate resources and influences sourcing and fulfillment strategies to achieve optimal product cost.
• Understands all elements of product cost including SW; validates the integrity of supplier quotes and forward costing; able to clearly articulate the main cost drivers, cost reduction and cost avoidance activities.
• Analyzes supply chain issues, formulates solutions and proposals, and communicates plans and status in an executive manner.
• Manages supplier performance and team expectations by proactively driving suppliers to meet or exceed committed performance.
• Strong communication and influencing skills, including experience communicating and influencing with cross-functional team
• Strong global program/project management background, including engagement with multiple geographic theaters.
• BA/BS required.
• Understand SW supply chain from sourcing to costing (identify correct vendors, identify risk, royalties & how they are paid, lifecycle, licensing schemes) to influence SW supplier selection for NPI
• Supply Chain, Sourcing, Material Management, Management, Cost Excellence, Risk Management
• Knowledge of new product development methodologies (ex: Agile) to support NPI programs
• Ability to leverage new tools (eg. Smartsheet, Tableau, Pega, Trello) to develop real time views, analyze cost, spend, ramp, risk and communicate/develop conclusions and recommendations based on data.
• Ability to leverage understanding of different manufacturing and fulfillment models (eg. SW (e-delivery vs. physical delivery), country enablement requirements, OEM, ODM, JDM, CM, etc) to ensure products are set up appropriately
• MBA preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.