As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.T-Mobile is seeking team members to join our Talent Acquisition Programs Team! Do you enjoy challenging the status-quo, partnering with customers to come up with new, innovative solutions to business challenges, and love working on a dynamic and engaged team? If so, read more below to see if you qualify for our Talent Acquisition Program Manager position. Through centralized program management, the Program Manager will work collaboratively within Talent Acquisition and cross-functionally with key stakeholders and leadership across the enterprise in order to provide a consistent and efficient experience for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.We are currently looking for a Program Manager supporting Talent Acquisition Systems including our CRM and ATS.
- 3 years' work experience in recruiting, talent management or HR.
- Preferred program management experience with KeneXa (ATS) and/or Avature (CRM)
- Demonstrated success delivering complex, large-scale cross function program(s).
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to extract and evaluate complex data and identify areas for further analysis.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to appropriately, tactfully, and effectively influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including confident presentation and persuasion skills.
- Strong client focus with outstanding judgment, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow-through on projects. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Team player, positive attitude and a proactive approach.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and drive for innovation to ensure customer satisfaction, establish SLAs, best practice adoption and continuous improvement efforts.
- Serve as main point of contact for all channels within the enterprise, while being an expert resource to internal clients about current trends and issues.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with users, key stakeholders and leadership regarding program related issues, enhancements, etc.
- Serve in a multi-faceted role (contract manager, client relationship manager, project manager, consultant, project delivery role, etc.) and provide excellent customer service to meet and maintain all client needs.
Manage multiple large-scale projects, including but not limited to:
- Develop business cases to define need and influence acceptance/adoption of program strategies and initiatives.
- Translate data into implications and recommendations for non-technical audiences.
- Design and develop practical, effective, and candidate friendly tools and processes.
- Define reporting, metrics and measurements to highlight ROI and performance of the program.
- Own and drive all communication and training regarding program status, updates, functionality, enhancements, spend and overall health.
- Effectively provide direction to project team members.
- Manage ATS and CRM vendor relationship(s) to optimize service offerings and ensure execution of contract and delivery of service levels.
- Manage budget to ensure maximum impact with program reach and impact on overall business objectives.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.